Well hello there and welcome to the weekend! :)

I’m bragging on a few of you today – I went through the latest Show Us Your House linky and could not believe all of the beautiful bedrooms! I seriously had to stop adding pics – it was so hard to narrow this down!

SO many pretty spaces and great ideas – let’s take a look at a few!

I think I caught my mouth hanging open when I saw Kristin’s beautiful space:

yellow gray bedroom

She did such a great job at making this a cozy space, even with the cooler, lighter colors.

And I LOVED how she worked her TV into the decor so I had to share that too:

art around TV

Brillz. The layered look behind the TV is awesome. So doing this.

I think I may have shared Mary’s awesome drapes before, but take a look at them in this room!:

stenciled drapes

So pretty! That mirror and the lamps paired with the beautiful hydrangeas are all gorgeous. You can see more of her space here.

I love this teen room Julie created for her son:

Pottery barn chalkboard knock off

And I LOVE that chalkboard knock off they made! I think boy’s rooms are especially hard, so I love sharing boy room ideas. :)

I am so into deep, rich blue lately – and when I saw Carmel’s bedroom I was swooning! This little “Mom’s nook” really had me:

mom cave nook

So lovely! That chair is gorgeous!

Vel had a big wall behind her bed to contend with, so she used painters tape and some paint to create some interest:

graphic rug gray white

This gives me an idea for the big wall in our bedroom! I’ve been trying to figure out a way to make it less BIG and more cozy.

Kelly’s bedroom is so serene and pretty and I loved her DIY touches:

pallet art

The painted furniture, the pallet art – it’s all so well done! The window above the bed is so pretty too.

The stenciled wall in Kate’s room makes a beautiful statement:

damask stencil wall

Love how the bedding works with the wall too.

I was digging Joanne’s more contemporary bedroom as well:

contemporary bedroom

The ornate mirror combined with the simple lines of the nightstand – beautifully done! I REALLY like the graphic black and white pillows too.

And finally, I love color in a kid’s room and this nursery over at Megan’s had me smiling big time:

butterfly mobile pink blue nursery

So sweet, so vibrant, but not over the top. The chalkboard is fun too!

Well, again, you all did not disappoint! I’m so thrilled that you all share your talents with us every month. If you missed this party, you can see 200+ rooms linked up here.

Have a GREAT weekend! Can you believe how close we are to November??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top