Hello all! Can you believe it? It’s almost here! We had snow last night, a school delay this morning and then the Bub’s party this afternoon so I’m just now getting this post up!

I wanted to share our home, decorated for Christmas with you. Some of the decor you’ve seen, some you haven’t. I toned down it BIG time this year. You may not think so after you see all these pics, but believe me, it’s toned. ;)

I just added touches here and there, a bit simpler, but just as festive. I’m learning that you really don’t need a whole lot to decorate your house for the holidays. Greenery is a staple, lights and ornaments – that’s what I stuck to for the most part.

I won’t comment on all of them, (because GEESH, there are a lot of pics), but if you have questions on anything please let me know!

santa stop here signhanging pinecones christmasburlap bag christmas tree

I layered three dollar ornaments from Target for art on the new chalkboard wall:

ornament art

It is not lost on me how so many of our Christmas books center around MICE. And yes, I can kind of laugh about it now. :)

As of today the Christmas card holder is filled up – here it is last week:

easy door holiday card display

I love using cuttings off our arborvitae in the decor – I especially love it paired with the white hydrangea:

hydrangeas with greenery

kitchen christmashallmark radio ornament

The coffee table is staying clutter-free thanks to my DIY wood tray. I love having this little spot to decorate in the family room:

IMG_4211

The magnolia mantel is holding up beautifully – I may try to salvage some of the leaves for next year:

natural magnolia Christmas mantel

I didn’t buy much new decor this year, but I did have a slight obsession with holiday pillows for some reason. I got a few – this one: 

christmas pillows santa

And I loved this one at Pottery Barn for $50:

Sleigh Bell Crewel Embroidered Lumbar Pillow

But that so wasn't happening for something I’d have out a month out of the year. So I grabbed one of their crewel placemats and made my own for  a fifth of the price:

DIY pottery barn crewell pillowchristmas decor tray wine corks candle decorating under flatscreen Christmas wood trough

I LOVE these preserved boxwood wreaths – I was so happy with them when they arrived:

boxwood wreath christmas board and batten walls boxwood wreath

I showed you a couple of my additions to the bookcases here:

DIY snow ornament

painted nutcracker Christmas decor

christmas decorating bookshelves

elf on the shelf felt reindeer

I shared our trees at the annual party here:

tall christmas tree

flocked christmas tree

Another placemat pillow, from Target ($4!):

placemat pillow christmas

christmas stairs

pottery barn NOEL art

The train art is just the front of a gift bag I found at Joann’s a few weeks ago on sale:

bag art

My cute Santa hats:

santa hat craft christmas village greenery over bed

I had big plans for this tree in our bedroom, but time ran out. I think it’s still lovely with some burlap ribbon and lights:

bedroom christmas tree

And finally, I shared my outdoor decor in this post:

traditional outdoor holiday decor

Whew! Told you, lots of pics!!

I’m signing off till after Christmas, I hope you and yours have an absolutely lovely holiday. Revel in, enjoy, HUG and love on everyone as much as you can.

I am so thankful to have you in our lives, thank you for another amazing year.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all, every one. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top